扫描打开手机站
随时逛,及时抢!
当前位置:首页>综合资讯>

致橡树英文版( 美文欣赏)

致橡树英文版( 美文欣赏)

时间:2021-04-06 13:00:47 来源:百思特网 作者:best123

致橡树英文版(  美文欣赏)美文欣赏丨《致橡树》英文版

To the Oak Tree 致橡树

By Shu Ting 作者:舒婷

If I fall in love with you—

我如果爱你——

I will never resemble

clambering trumpet creeper,

绝不像攀援的凌霄花,

To flaunt myself by your high branches.

借你的高枝炫耀自己;

美文欣赏丨《致橡树》英文版

If I fall in love with you—

我如果爱你——

I will never imitate spoony birds,

绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

To repeat simple百思特网 melody

for green shade.

为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;

I will not only resemble a wellspring,

也不止像泉源,

To bring you cool consolation perennially;

常年送来清凉的慰籍;

I will not only resemble

steepy mountains,

也不止像险峰,

To increase your altitude or

set off your dignified manner.

增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。

Even not only sunlight,

甚至日光。

Even not only spring rain,

甚至春雨。

美文欣赏丨《致橡树》英文版

No, these are not enough!

不,这些都还不够!

I must be a kapok beside you,

我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,

As an image of tree I stand with you.

做为树的形象和你站在一起。

Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

根,紧握在地下,

Our leaves百思特网 touch gently in the clouds.

叶,相触在云里。

As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,

But no one understand our own words.

但没有人,听懂我们的言语。

You have your iron trunk and copper branch

你有你的铜枝铁干,

Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

像刀,像剑,也像戟,

I have my red and big flowers,

我有我的红硕花朵,

Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,

美文欣赏丨《致橡树》英文版

Together we partake cold waves,

storms and firebolts;

我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;

Together we share fogs,

flowing hazes and rainb百思特网ows,

我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,

We seem always apart,

but interdependent all life long.

仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,

Only this is great love,

这才是伟大的爱情,

Faithfulness lies here:

坚贞就在这里:

I love not only your gigantic stature,

不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,

But also the position you uphold,

也爱你坚持的位置,

And the earth on which you stand.

脚下的土地。


本文地址:https://www.best73.com/zdmzt/78566.html
特别声明:以上内容来源于编辑整理发布,如有不妥之处,请与我方联系删除处理。
热门资讯
查看更多