Jim: My toothache has lasted for a whole week!
Dentist: Let me see. I’m afraid you’ve got tooth decay.
Jim: How bad is it? How much will it cost?
Dentist: Very bad. You need to pay attention to your dental hygiene. The total price is $45.
Jim: This is not my day.
1. I have a bad toothache.
2. I think I might have tooth decay.
3. You’d better see a dentist.
4. Can you recommend a reliable dental clinic for me?
5. I need to schedule a dental appointment.
6. The dentist’s office says it’s time for my regular checkup.
7. Because my wisdom tooth was growing in sideways, I had no choice but to have it extracted.
8. I have a bad tooth. Should it be filled?
9. You should brush your teeth at least twice a day.
10. Don’t let your children eat too much sweets.
1. toothache 牙痛
2. a decayed tooth 一颗蛀牙
3. a dental clinic 牙科诊所
4. a regular checkup 定期检查
5. a wisdomtooth 智齿
6. Bad breath 口臭