1. 很好, 高质量的；美好的of high quality; good
Eg: a very fine performance 十分精彩的演出
2. 很不错, 健康的；身体很好的 in good health
Eg: I was feeling fine when I got up this morning.
3. 可接受；够好a（指行为、建议、决定）可接受used to tell sb that an action,
a suggestion or a decision is acceptable
I'll leave this here, OK?’ ‘Fine.’
4. 精致,精巧的；精美的attractive and delicate
fine bone china 精致的骨瓷
1. get sth down to a fine art 把…学到家；学得非常在行
I spend so much time travelling that I've got packing down to a fine art.
2. not to put too fine a point on it直截了当地说，不客气地说（尤指批评）
Not to put too fine a point on it, I think you are lying.
可接受；够好；蛮不错 in a way that is acceptable or good enough Keep going like that─you're doing fine .
拓展：cut it/things fine把时间扣得很紧；时间上不留余地
If we don't leave till after lunch we'll be cutting it very fine.
罚金；罚款 a sum of money that must be paid as punishment for breaking a
law or rule
Offenders will be liable to a heavy fine违者须付巨额罚金。
对…处以罚款 to make sb pay money as an official punishment
She was fined for speeding.